POSTED BY on 7:44 AM under ,
.
I've got another Dr. Peter Kreeft lecture for ya'.  This time it's *actually* in mp3 format (not m4a or any other good-luck-figuring-out-how-to-listen format).  This talk, Sexual Reconnection: Restoring The Link Between Sex And Love, was given at the Catholic Medical Association on 10/29/10.  Here's the skinny:


Section
Time
Size
Sexual ReconnectionAudio icon
46:28
13.6 MB
00:00 Sexual Chaos
05:45 Reconnecting Sex and Love
15:12 Imaging the Mystical Marriage
20:23 Cultural Re-Revolution
24:03 Q&A

For Dr. Kreeft's refelctions on the Song of Songs, see
Three Philosophies of Life
3 comments so far:
    Anonymous July 2, 2011 at 11:33 AM , said...

    this is an awesome 25min talk (except for the boring Q&A)!
    I cut the Q and A and burnt several copies to CD to pass out to people.

    I've listened to the talk about 4 times now myself. good stuFF!

     
    wmv player December 9, 2011 at 1:56 AM , said...

    I really like this 25min talk and I don't think Q&A was boring !
    I told my friends about this talk and they listened, some of them didn't like. I just want to say that you should be quite intelligent to understand such things. Thank you!

     
    dvd to .avi mac August 21, 2012 at 3:39 AM , said...

    Thanks for the mp3 resource. i have listened to the talk and really good.

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com