POSTED BY on 9:48 PM under
You may notice that the blog looks a little different than the last time you visited. Above you'll see links for RSS feeds for posts and comments, as well as a button you can click to e-mail me. There's also a search bar. To use the search bar, simply enter in the term(s) you want to search and hit the 'enter' button on your keyboard.

Hopes this makes things more convenient. I'll keep working out the kinks as I go.

God Bless,
Ryan
6 comments so far:
    Adam July 15, 2010 at 10:54 PM , said...

    The new layout looks good, keep up the good work!

     
    D'artagnan July 17, 2010 at 11:19 AM , said...

    Looks great, and a welcome resource . . .although I am pleased to say DC finally has a Catholic radio station, which is filling my ears quite a bit

     
    Anonymous July 19, 2010 at 11:18 PM , said...

    I like the new look.

     
    T. Faulders July 24, 2010 at 10:15 PM , said...

    Congratulations on the new look. Most excellent. Thanks for all that you do.

     
    Disciple July 26, 2010 at 8:29 PM , said...

    Hi, Ryan. Gosh, things look great in here! I've been visiting your site for at least a year, even longer I think. Thanks to your hard work, my iPod and backup drives are full of great Catholic audio and video. I always look forward to seeing what's new here.

    Peace be with you, Ryan. :)

     
    mp4 to avi April 27, 2012 at 10:26 AM , said...

    i found the site today, so i have no idea what was different in the past i just can say that now it is very convenient. looks neat, i like the colors and how everything is organized.
    It's a great think you work on it!

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com