POSTED BY on 9:00 PM under ,
A friend of mine from Our Lady's University (GO IRISH!!) who has always been far more mystical than me recently sent me an e-mail about the Eastern Rite folks (who get far too little press, if you ask me). Here's the skinny:
I have just been listening to Light of the East Radio after I met a monk that contributes to the show, Father Maximos. They do shows about Eastern Catholicism. It reminded me of your site, and I am going to start listening again.

By the way, there is an excellent series on that site that Fr. Maximos did a few years back. It starts with
Broadcast 200 ("Recovering a Sacramental World View - Part I of IV: Is a Sacrament a Thing or an Event?". Guest Host: Father Maximos) and goes through 203. You should listen to it and perhaps link it.
Good idea, Patrick -- I think I will. Get 'em while they're hot!

UPDATE: Go here to download the MP3s of the shows.
3 comments so far:
    deum videre April 14, 2010 at 1:51 AM , said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
     
    Davor Aslanovski April 14, 2010 at 1:58 AM , said...

    These are some great podcasts.
    (Or broadcasts?) I only wish they were available for download.

     
    Bewitching Britain October 22, 2023 at 4:31 AM , said...

    Great blog, I enjoyed reading

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com