POSTED BY on 8:46 AM under

I don't speak a lick of Tagalog, but here are some folks who do. The following are links to Catholic debates in Tagalog, from Veritas899:

UPDATE: Showing how much I absolutely don't know about Tagalog, a very helpful reader in the combox said that this isn't Tagalog - rather, it's Cebuano or Visayan. Sorry for any confusion.
2 comments so far:
    Anonymous March 10, 2008 at 3:00 PM , said...

    Thanks for posting this. My wife is a Filipina and I'm learning Tagalog. I'll pass it along to her.

     
    Anonymous March 17, 2008 at 1:28 AM , said...

    Hi Mr. Blogger! Just a correction, Tagalog is one of the dialects in Filipino. The mp3 is actually in Cebuano or visayan not in Tagalog.

    I love Sonitus Sanctus! I highly recommend it to every Catholic loving Filipinos out there! It's the best source of Catholic Mp3 in the net! Keep up your good works! We'll always include you in our prayers!

    To Mr. Troutman, please inform your wife about

    Defensores Fidei Foundation Philippines
    http://defensoresfidei.com/

    God bless you!

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com