POSTED BY on 7:56 AM under , ,
This program, about which I've blogged before, is somewhat unique in Catholic media. It has an in-your-face quality I've not encountered anywhere else (and I rather like). For those who would challenge the Church and her teachings as being mealy-mouthed or weak, this is a good program to listen to. For others who firmly believe the Catholic Church is the Church Christ founded, this is a good way to make sure you're doing it right. If an aggressive approach would more likely turn you away -- you should probably steer clear. This program requires a helmet.

Since Season Four is now up, I present you the following:

The One True Faith is Saint Michael's Media's weekly television program which showcases the truths of the Catholic faith in a lively and exciting manner, presented by multiple Emmy-award winner Michael Voris. Michael tackles a single topic each week, explaining the Catholic faith in an exciting and engaging manner.

Season Four

Episode One : When I Am Lifted Up
Episode Two : Eat My Flesh
Episode Three : The Lord's Supper
Episode Four : Paul & the Eucharist
Episode Five : The Eucharist & the Second Coming
Episode Six : The Lamb of God
Episode Seven : Breaking of the Bread
Episode Eight : Peter and the Eucharist
Episode Nine : My Lord and My God
Episode Ten : Bread and Wine
Episode Eleven : Judas and the Eucharist
Episode Twelve : Mary and the Eucharist
Episode Thirteen : Eucharistic Miracles

RSS feed for The One True Faith Podcast

2 comments so far:
    Anonymous April 1, 2008 at 3:35 PM , said...

    Everyone should take the time to listen to these. They are absolutetly incredible!! Beautiful truth about our Catholic faith, and Michael sure makes it easy to be able to explain it to others. Thanks Mr.Voris!!

     
    diadhuit July 22, 2008 at 7:57 AM , said...

    May God continue to Bless You and your work!

    I've listened to the first three seasons in two weeks.

    As a result I went to my first confession in 30 yrs.


    Amen.

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com