POSTED BY on 11:42 AM under
So voting for the Catholic Blog Awards is underway and I figured I'd do a bleg post like everyone else. Currently, I'm nominated for the following categories:

  • Best Apologetic Blog
  • Best Designed Catholic Blog
  • Best Individual Catholic Blog
  • Best New Catholic Blog
  • Best Overall Catholic Blog
  • Best Political/Social Commentary Catholic Blog
  • Most Informative & Insightful Catholic Blog
  • Most Spiritual Blog
  • Smartest Catholic Blog

While I don't do this for the accolades, they're always nice. To win in any of these categories would be a real honor given the competition. If you feel so inclined, every/any vote would be appreciated.

All blegging aside, some of my favorite Catholic blogs (i.e., folks I'd like to see win if I don't) are the following:
If any of these are blogs you've never heard of, do check them out.
0 comments so far:

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com