POSTED BY on 8:39 AM under
Thanks to The Catholic Hack podcast (episode linked), I discovered the Pope John Paul II Society of Evangelization. The president, Victor Claveau, MJ, has put together quite a site -- a site which includes his free lecture Where We Got the Bible - Historical & Geographical Background (.mp3 format, 69mb file).
5 comments so far:
    Anonymous January 25, 2008 at 10:37 AM , said...

    For some reason it's only letting me download the first 16MB. What's up with that?

     
    Anonymous January 30, 2008 at 12:52 PM , said...

    The same happened to me. Very disappointing, as the first part was so well presented. What to do?? Anyone?

     
    Anonymous February 8, 2008 at 8:39 AM , said...

    Yes, same with me. After getting me hooked with a few OT illuminations I was left hanging... I need to hear the rest... c'mon, I gotta have some more... please... someone fix???

     
    Catholic Audio February 8, 2008 at 12:35 PM , said...

    I've written the webmaster for the host site. We'll see if we can get it reloaded.

     
    Catholic Audio February 13, 2008 at 2:35 PM , said...

    The webmaster told me it is now reloaded.

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com