POSTED BY on 7:43 AM under
Greg and Jennifer over at the Rosary Army Catholic Podcast just uploaded a set of Scriptural Rosary MP3s. If you've never listened to their or any other SQPN podcast, do check them out. They truly are the best in Catholic podcasting.

Here are the rosary MP3s:

5 comments so far:
    Anonymous November 15, 2007 at 7:36 PM , said...

    Is there a way to put the Rosary MP3s on my iPod? Thank you.

     
    Anonymous January 11, 2008 at 12:33 AM , said...

    Thanks and Praise God. This is what I had been looking for!

     
    Anonymous August 9, 2008 at 11:51 PM , said...

    yes it is possible to save these to load to your ipod/mobile phone...
    right click on the link then click 'save target as'
    choose your save location and it will save there for you to access.

     
    Minerva January 8, 2010 at 3:59 PM , said...

    Thank yhou so much for taking the time to do this rosary for the world what a great service. I downloaded it to my cell phone that has an mp3 which I just bought on sale(a go phone costing me only 19.99) I pray the Rosary daily and the scriptural passages will help me in praying while traveling to work a daily commute. This certainly with make praying more than just a routine. Many thanks to you two.

     
    Yvonne maria June 22, 2016 at 3:36 AM , said...

    You will shine like bright stars .thank you .please also promote urgent Fatima prayers given by angel of peace

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com