POSTED BY on 7:25 AM under , ,
Answering Common Objections: A Closer Look at Christ’s Church is one of Dr. Scott Hahn’s most popular teaching series. In this detailed look at the framework of the Church, Scott demonstrates how Catholic teachings about the Pope, Mary, Purgatory, the Saints and the Eucharist are woven into the God’s master idea of the Family of God. Each installment of the series lasts about 30 minutes. To listen on your computer, you’ll first need to download a free Real Audio Player.

Audio:
The Pope, Holy Father
Purgatory, Holy Fire
Mary, Holy Mother
Saints, Holy Siblings
Eucharist, Holy Meal

To read some of his writings on these topics:
The Pope, Holy Father
Purgatory, Holy Fire
Mary, Holy Mother
Mary, Ark of the Covenant
Saints, Holy Siblings
Eucharist, Holy Meal


UPDATE: For the complete set in MP3 format, just click the following link:


7 comments so far:
    Anonymous November 1, 2007 at 10:05 PM , said...

    Awesome! Thanks for making this available from your blog. I used to own the series on cassette and then lost them through loaning the set out. Was a good loss as it ended up in the conversion of the one to whom it was lost! :-)

     
    Peter November 2, 2007 at 12:51 PM , said...

    Yes, thank you for this. Unfortunately, the MP3 link seems to not be working. Will you please let me know if there is another place to find the MP3s?

    God bless

     
    Catholic Audio November 5, 2007 at 11:41 AM , said...

    pjp,

    I just checked it and the MP3 link seems to be working now. I don't know if there was a server error or what, but the site I linked to has been up for a couple of years now and isn't likely to go anywhere for a while.

    I would encourage you to try again, but if it still doesn't work then go to the "Convert RealAudio to MP3" tag on the right hand side of my main page. You can download and convert the files that way. It takes a little longer, but it's very reliable.

    God Bless

     
    Peter November 8, 2007 at 11:17 AM , said...

    Thanks, CA. After I drag the .ra file into the streambox, where is the mp3 file saved? I can't find it. Please help.

     
    Disciple September 15, 2009 at 2:50 AM , said...

    Hi there! I'm so glad you do all this work for our beloved Church! I've got tons of great stuff on my laptop and my MP3 player because of you and I've been telling everybody I know about your blog. :) The links to the RA files for Answering Common Objections appear to have been removed from EWTN. I found them at: ftp://catholicaudio.us/pub/audionet/EWTN_programs/Scott_Hahn/Answering_Common_Questions/

     
    Disciple September 15, 2009 at 2:52 AM , said...

    Oops, meant to say those are not RealAudio files though. They're 15 separate MP3's, which works out better for me anyway. Just thought I'd let you know. Peace! :)

     
    Anonymous October 10, 2015 at 9:39 AM , said...

    The URLs from above don't work. Thanks Disciple for the mp3 link! :-)

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com